Pleasure Points Frequently Asked Questions
The present Customer Pleasure Points Program is effective as from 1st January 2012
- What is the Pleasure Points Program?
- How does the Pleasure Points Program work?
- What is the difference between "Earned" and "Pending" points?
- I just opened an account and see that I have earned points. What is this?
- Are there products earning extra points?
- Are there any minimum and maximum requirements?
- How can I see my points?
- How can I use my earned points?
- When will "Pending" points become "Earned" points?
- When do my points expire?
- Are points awarded on shipping expenses?
- Do I earn points for items purchased with points redeemed?
- Can I use points to pay for shipping expenses?
- Do I earn points for discounted products?
- Conditions of use
- More questions?
The Customer Pleasure Point Program is our way to say "thank you" and reward our valued loyal customers by giving you points that can be redeemed against your next order.
When you place an order, you gain 1 point for every US dollar that a product costs. Each point is worth $0.01 effectively giving you back 1% of the product's price. Points are credited to your account as "Pending" or "Earned" and are listed in the "Reward Points" side box on the left side of every store page.
Earned points can be used for full or partial payment of an order during checkout. Pending points are still yours but they have not been released, probably because we have not received your payment yet.
When you open an account with our store, you are awarded 100 "Earned" points which you can use immediately for payment of your first order or keep for a future order at your discretion.
Maybe. When you click on an item, its value in points is displayed below the "Add to cart" button. Some products may earn more than 1 point per dollar depending on special promotions running from time to time.
- • There is no minimum number of points required in order to redeem them
- • There is no minimum purchase amount required in order to redeem your points
- • There is no maximum amount of points you can redeem per order
Once you log in to your account, the side box will list your pending and earned points. If you have items in the cart, their value in points will also be listed. Points corresponding to items in the cart will be earned when the order is completed and will disappear if an item is removed from the cart or the order is not completed.
When you go to checkout, you will see how many points you have earned, what their monetary value is and you will be asked how many of them you want to use for payment of your order. You may use all, part or none of your points if you want to keep them accumulating and be used in the future for a more expensive item. The choice is yours.
Please note that, you will have to select a payment method, even if the value of the points redeemed is enough to cover the total of your order. When you have entered the number of points you want to redeem, proceed to the next step (confirmation of order) and you will see the value of points deducted from the total of your order. Confirm the order and you will either be asked to pay for any remaining balance or you will see the order confirmation page.
If you pay by credit card or PayPal, the points will be temporarily listed as "Pending" for a day or two and then they will change to "Earned". If you pay by another method, for example by Money Order, the points will stay to "Pending" status until we receive payment for your order.
Your points are valid for one year from the date of order and, if not used by then, they are lost.
No. You will appreciate that points are awarded to thank you for items you purchase. Shipping expenses are only money we collect and pay to the post carrier on your behalf.
No. You earn points for items purchased normally. Redeemed points do not earn more points.
Yes. The value of your points will be deducted from the total cost of your order which includes shipping expenses. In simple terms, the value of your points is equivalent to cash and you can spend it as you like.
Of course you do. The number of points earned is based on the final (discounted) price of the product.
- • Points are awarded and used with online purchases only
- • Points are awarded to registered users only
- • Points can not be transferred between members
- • Points can not be exchanged for cash
- • We reserve the right to discontinue the Pleasure Points Program at any time in the future. If we ever do so, you will still be able to use any points collected up to that time.
If you still have questions about our Pleasure Points Program, please contact us and we shall be happy to clarify any point.