Cock rings are used to restrict blood flow in the penis, which creates sensations of tightness and pressure that many men find pleasurable.
Cock rings are usually worn at the base of the penis, behind the scrotum, although some men wear them around the shaft of the penis only. We often recommend a Leather or Nitrile cock ring for men who are trying cock rings for the first time.
Why wear a cock ring? There are various reasons:
- Many people like the look.
- Many men like the feel of having their cock and balls encircled... Many cock rings, in particular, can feel as though someone has taken hold of your package in an intimate grip.
- Cock rings can create larger, harder erections. Since blood flow enters the penis through arteries on the inside of the shaft, and leaves it through the veins on the outside, wearing a cock ring can help to keep more blood inside the shaft-- which is what causes erections.
- Many men report that wearing a cock ring intensifies the sensation of orgasm.
There is no secret to putting cock rings on, and taking them off, but if no one tells or shows you it can be a trial and error experience. Here's how simple it works:
1. Pull the scrotal skin through the ring.
2. Follow this by popping the balls through.
3. Finally, bend the penis down and pull it through the ring.
You will find that following these simple steps will make getting the cock ring on much easier. To take it off, just reverse the steps, slipping the cock back through the ring first, followed by the balls and finally the scrotal skin. Make certain that you do not use a ring that is too small. To find the diameter of a comfortable, but snug-fitting ring, measure the distance around the cock and balls (at the base, behind the scrotum), and then divide by 3.1. Do not go smaller than that-- you don't want to get stuck.